Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not goodbye, but a new way to say hello

Some people will struggle with the transition of me leaving. I've seen my fair share of tears in this process. While I appreciate that people love me enough to miss me, I intend to return home safe and sound. I will miss so many faces, but God has given me a peace about this journey and shown me that I should look at it as opportunity not loss.

As Paul said in Philippians 4:11 about much more challenging times, "I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

I am excited for this new journey and what we can all learn from it. Please, be excited with me.

1 comment:

vickibhelms said...

Dear Chelsey, I just don't know what to say......you have already stated it so eloquently. Thanks for your wisdom and your insight and your generosity in sharing such things!