Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sleep Overtime and the Game Winning Point

I keep forgetting to blog recently. I think it's because I'm so distracted and excited preparing to travel! YAY!

Here's a brief update:
Today, I overslept on accident. I woke up cuddling my phone, which meant that I had woken up long enough to turn off the alarm and turn over. Oops. So instead of going to church, church came to me....from Nashville. Check out this church Ekklesia Nashville if you ever want to listen to sermons online: http://www.ekklesianashville.com/.

Athena and I cleaned and cooked lunch before heading out to explore the streets of Macau. We came across a neat little cafe that teaches lessons on how to pull espresso shots, latte art, roasting, etc. Although I know some of this stuff, I would love to learn more. I'm tempted, but not for the price....I'll just YouTube this stuff and learn it for free. It was a unique find though. We also stumbled upon a local art fair....we were there before they'd fully set up. Before Athena and I departed ways, we went to Cafe Y Nata. Interestingly enough, the guy who 'invented' the egg tart that is so popular here had an ex-wife who opened up this lovely cafe and made bank on his fame. Ehh, women ;) The line was very long, but we were just getting drinks so we were able to skip the wait.

Planning, packing, reading, and watching Sweet Home Alabama closed another lazy, chilly weekend. I'm glad things have slowed down a bit. I only work 3 days this week--one of which our boss is taking us out to lunch. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING THIS WEEK HOLDS!

Be excited with me: enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

SO EXCITED!!!! Praying for a fast week and safe travels. Love you