Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Strokes...of genius

The best part of today was quite possibly the local breakfast.  I have pictures, but my SD card is away at the moment so look for those perhaps coming tomorrow.

I packed and cleaned and packed and cleaned. I killed a roach--a grown one--right next to me in my room. Clearly he's not a very intelligent roach since he waited until I had eaten most all my stash of food from the past 10 months to show up...

I watched babies, toddlers and children with their mothers feeding fish in Taipa while waiting for Athena to meet me for dinner. I breathed deeply. I enjoyed my moments.

Spicy cucumbers and spicy noodles were for dinner. My sinuses are clear now.

Swimming with Athena came this evening. I wore a swim cap for perhaps the first time. I don't think I prefer them. Mmm water surrounding me.

I found something like a miniature plum at the grocery when picking up soy milk tonight for breakfast. I'm not sure what they are (but that rarely stops me from eating something).

Last of the day: job applications! Come see me at Jeff Ruby's next month...

Oh, and I ran into Hugh again momentarily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeff ruby's...$7.00 macaroni....nuff said.....dll