After work, I met up with Lauren, Ray and Athena for food at a Singaporean/Thai restaurant. We had green curry, these amazing minced pork lettuce wraps similar to P.F. Chang's, and Thai style fried rice. Ray treated us for 'putting up with him' this year. I guess it's hitting us all that we won't be together here much longer. Afterwards, we went to our favorite coffee shop and chatted over chocolate salami. And in case you were wondering, Dictionary.com solved the dilemma over how to pronounce 'contemplative'--it's pronounced 2 ways....probably the best it could have ended in our group because lots of people like to be right :) I was not in the argument, only the facilitator of the answer via internet.
Athena and I walked over to see the last bit of the second half of the Benfica soccer game. Our team won--yay! It was free--more yay! We didn't get rained on like we expected--more more yay!
And that was today. Here are more pictures from recent adventures for your viewing pleasure:
All of the following are from the Overseas Chinese Town in Shenzhen, China
A building with one side shaped into a ship
Look who else is ready for the Derby!!
Walmart in China...always low prices?
No comments:
Post a Comment