Monday, January 9, 2012

Who's that trip trappin up over my bridge?

Today...I taught. I'm a teacher; I do these things sometimes. Nothing too eventful, with the exception of this:
BOOM BABY! I got that for free!..sort of. It was part of my 15MOP Happy Meal at McDonalds...and boy, it was a happy meal. I actually only suggested McDs to my coworkers tonight after debate because it registered that they have Happy Meals here, and I was really excited at how cheap it was and that I got a free toy. This creepy looking toy is from Young Humpty Dumpty (but quite honestly, I think he already fell off the wall--look at his face!) He winds up and makes an atrocious noise while walking...His thighs must rub because it's like a cricket gone wrong when he moves. haha. kidding...eggs don't have thighs. I also had corn with my happy meal, so don't hate on my fast food. I had 100% of my daily starch, thank you.

Debate tonight was This House Would Support Nationalism. Interesting perspectives, and it seemed both sides were challenged to find arguments.

In other news--bedtime and longer blog another day.

P.S.--Don't fall off any walls, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do chickens have lips?....dll