Today I mostly lesson planned in my office. We had all the Macau ETAs over for dinner. Ray cooked, we girls bought a duck and some steamed buns, and the USJ ETAs brought gelato and beverages. Mmm mm good. Ray cooked spicy tofu, chicken and green beans, pineapple curry rice, bok choy and sauce, along with white rice. Kyle also brought over this Filipino specialty which was stick rice with brown sugar. Yum. I had hot sweetened strawberry and ceylon tea with all this. I've met my calorie quota for the day for sure. The gelato flavors were pink guava, pink grapefruit, and rose tea. I know it sounds strange, but it was very delicious.
I would like to give a shout out to WAMZ 97.5 FM, which I am listening to right now on my iPad. :) Technology is the real deal, huh? I would also like to give a shout out to the kind person who gave me the lovely device.
Picture of the day today: a pagoda lantern decoration in Senado Square. This is actually from back when they were celebrating the mid-Autumn festival.
Tomorrow is another Public Holiday and day off. Maybe, just maybe, it won't rain and I can get some hiking in. Oh, how I would love that :)
Remember, embrace the day wherever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment