Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy accidents

This morning I woke up extra early to put that applesauce to use and to bake some muesli muffins for my roomies and Ray. When I was pulling the first batch out of the oven, I realized I had cooked them on the "toast" setting instead of on the "bake" setting. I was A bit disappointed, thinking they wouldn't turn out right. But alas, they were actually better than the ones done on the "bake" setting. Go figure. So that was my happy accident of the day.

I'm back to 100% health and exercising again from the episode of food poisoning that kept my stomach weak for several days.

Teaching today went well. I won't expound too much, and unfortunately I do not have pictures for you all because I am having minor issues with my laptop right now. My mouse keeps freezing, unfortunately, which means I'm on a different device. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but this is one more reason I'm extremely blessed to be right next door to Hong Kong. The more I think about it, Macau is kind of like New Jersey.

No comments: