Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thai Bowl

Today wasn't a great day, but the food was. I started off the morning by forgetting my umbrella and a few other things at home just to turn around and walk back to get them because it was raining. Then my umbrella disappeared while I was teaching. Then I found out my grandfather's having surgery in the next 24 hours....and not to dwell on the bad, it was just a lot of mostly little stuff that piled up. Fortunately, I have been so blessed to be surrounded by an amazing group of people who jump in when needed. Lauren provided a hug at an ideal time, Athena lent me her extra umbrella long term, Ray distracted the students from figuring out what was really bugging me at English lunch, and Mike offered prayers and support if I needed it at 4am (and he's on his vacation here).
So, the good stuff--
Tonight, Mike, Lauren, Athena and I went to a Thai style restaurant in Taipa. Mike took pics of the food and was nice enough to share. The dishes in order as follows are 1) Sauteed pork with lettuce, 2) Stir fried morning glory with chili and beans, 3)Red curry with chicken, and 4)Thailand style fried rice.



It was the company that made the meal though. I'm glad this day is over and praying tomorrow goes well. It will start early on this kid's time clock so I'll be turning in now. Nighty night and have a good lunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember that astute advice from yesterday...it is God's life...there is joy to be found if you are looking for it......hugs and kisses.....dll

Anonymous said...

How do I click "Like" on the previous comment?? Amc

Chels said...

Agreed Annie :)