I felt like a little kid watching the show. First off, the way the acrobats bend and do all that is like magic. Heck, I have problems doing a lot of sit ups. haha. I had this huge grin on my face the entire time, and we had GREAT seats. They were the cheapest seats available, but we were in like the 10th row and I sat on the aisle, right behind where the acrobats would sit before being lifted off by harness if they were appearing from the audience. :)
This all followed a good day of teaching 2nd grade, some excellent homemade sweet tea, and a wonderful salad for both lunch and dinner (and lunch again tomorrow!). Check this colorful, beautiful sucker out:
Spinach, hard boiled egg, feta cheese from goats milk, yellow and red bell peppers, blueberries, and tomatoes. Got my vitamins today!
I know not what tomorrow holds, but I hope warmer weather is one of the ingredients. Macau can't decide if it wants to freeze me in bed at night or be 70 in the afternoon or what. I choose 70, please!
Also, please pray for my grandfather. He will be having a procedure done today.
1 comment:
Yeeeehaaa!!!festival!!! dll
Post a Comment