Monday, April 23, 2012

Emmental that I said to you. I hope you meant all you said too.

Today wasn't all that eventful.
I worked on my LinkedIn profile, edited a paper for Ted, spent time on my resume, researched restaurants in the Louisville area (and by that, I mean I made a list of ones with unique menu items/ideas/set ups worth trying and watching), talked to my fellow Kosovo Fulbrighter, and taught parts of the face to Hou Kong kiddos.
After reading all these amazing sandwich menus from the states, I got a craving for cheese this evening and ventured to Taipa to purchase some French Emmental Cheese. Wikipedia says this cheese is sometimes known as Swiss cheese in the states, though I must say it was not as sharp as the Swiss I'm used to.
I conducted my first interview about gambling and culture tonight with the Couchsurfer I met from the states a while back. I think for my first interview and a bad internet connection it went quite well.
Tomorrow morning I will help just a choral speaking contest. Joy, oh joy!
---and it rained as predicted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes emmentexactly what i said......dll