It's ok if this boring. My daddy said it didn't have to be interesting. Thanks, dad ;)
So instead today, I'm going to give you a few pictures--that's because I'm currently on my laptop in my office, so I can finally upload pictures.
Here's a peak:
Chelsey's desk pre-Chelsey
Chelsey's bed- pre-Chelsey (how does the room look now that I'm moved in?!?! Oh, the suspense...this is how I keep you coming back to the blog. muahaha)
The above and following 4 give you a view from our balcony. It's even prettier at night. We could watch the sunset every night if we were off work by then. Some days this will happen. Zhuhai (mainland China) is across the water there. That is no longer Macau.
Funky shaped crown building in the background is the Grand Lisboa--one of many casinos here.
That's about it. Today I made lesson plans actually very successfully, sat in on a Speech and Debate class the other ETAs will be teaching and that I might play a hand in (it overlaps with my elementary time), and had a meeting with the business school director (my favorite).
Enjoy your weekends!
Smelsh
P.S.--the highlight of my day was talking to my family this morning when my brother told me there's a UL sock monkey keeping my bed warm at home. Whoever thought up UL sock monkeys should get a Nobel 'Piece' Prize because it's a piece of genius!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment