Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nappy

What happens when you take a nap at 9pm? Well you might as well have gone to bed early. This kid just woke up...

Based on that, today I taught 4 classes of primary students, ate canteen food with college kids and ventured out and about in the not as beautiful, but still nice weather. My 5th graders had never heard of tornadoes, but it sure was windy today.

Ted was asking me about how foreigners think Chinese food is too salty and thus unhealthy when they visit China, but then they eat McDonalds--a paradox. Sometimes I just have no idea but I think we are considered experts. To end with a quote from Athena today, "oh, you're a native [English] speaker, you must have super powers." Sometimes this is how we're built up...sometimes that's not so bad ;) I'll now be taking my cape to bed and arising early...Ben Franklin and the Bible are both fans of that plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK!!! UP IN THE SKY!!!ITS A PLANE, NO ITS A FROG, NO, ITS SUPER ENGLISH TEACHER!!!!! DLL